What is Weight-Loss Therapy?
Weight-Loss Therapy is a painless, non-invasive detoxifying treatment. A soft, pain free air pressure is applied to massage the body. This air pressure massage helps to dissolve the fat cells and achieve cellulite reduction. It also acts as a lymphatic drainage to detoxify certain harmful deposits inside the body and the internal organs. Designed with masterful scientific precision, this massager activates the lymphatic circulation, softening and breaking down the connective fat tissue, as well as excreting any toxin and waste through the inflation and deflation cycles. This process provides an effective and long-lasting solution against cellulite, fatty deposits and fluid retention, thus becoming an ideal instrument for weight loss.
Treatment of cellulite
– Slimming and detoxing
– Improving circulation and increasing lymphatic drainage
– Relieving pain, swelling and fluid retention
– Alleviating edemas, leg fatigue and improving oxygen flow throughout the body
– Redefining the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone
– Great for pre and post liposuction treatment
How does Weight-Loss Therapy effect your body?
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, which carries the toxins out
- Stimulates circulation and enriches cells with oxygen
- Reduces cellulite, fatty deposits and fluid retention
- Reduces varicose veins and thrombs
- Relieves tiredness in the legs, edema and swelling
- Accelerates metabolism, enhancing weight loss and detoxification
- Stimulates collagen below skin, improving skin elasticity
- Reduces pain and tension in your muscles
- Balances PH levels (acidity and alkalinity)
- Relaxes the body and mind
- Improves athletic performance
- Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute infection of an affected limb
- Any instances where increased venous and lymphatic returns are undesirable
- Presence of any pain or numbness
- Cardiac Heart Failure (CHF)
Is Weight-Loss Therapy safe and what are the side effects?
Weight-Loss Therapy is completely safe, You may experience mild heat and slight redness in the treated area – no treatment is necessary as this will pass quickly
How long is each session?
You are able to book either a 30 minute or a 60 minute session of Weight-Loss Therapy
How many treatments will I need?
We usually recommend a course of 8 treatments to achieve the best results though this treatment can be continued as on ongoing treatment for as long as required.
We suggest 2-3 sessions per week totaling 8-15 sessions on each area.
We do not advise more than 3 sessions a week. Clinical trial data has shown that for most people, a course of 8-15 treatments leads to greater results.
Is there any downtime following the treatment?
The method is 100% non-invasive; this means no scalpels, needles, anesthetic or sedation. With no restrictions or limitations imposed, clients are free to resume their lives immediately after the treatment.
When will I see results?
You will notice an instant boost immediately after just one treatment but as with all our treatments we recommend a minimum course of 8 treatments to obtain optimum results.
What areas can I have treated?
You are able to have individual areas treated, a combination of areas or the entire body.
Body areas are:
- Chest /Stomach/Back
- Buttocks/ Hips
- Full Legs
- Feet and Ankles
What are the pre-treatment recommendations to ensure the best possible results?
- Drink increased liquids (8 glasses of water) 1-3 days before and the day of for body shaping.
- Wear comfortable, easy access clothing (such as a bathing suit) for treatment access and ease of electrode placement.
- No make-up, creams / lotions on skin; no jewelry or other metal adornments. Skin should be clean and dry.
What is the post-treatment care needed?
1.5 Litres of water per day should be consumed to stimulate the lymphatic system and encourage the flushing of the toxins and elimination process.
You are advised to firmly massage the treated areas daily to help encourage movement of the fat cell contents to your lymphatic system.
You may feel more motivated to take care of yourself after the treatment, after all, it is an investment.
Combining Weight-Loss Therapy with a healthy diet and lifestyle will only further maximize your results. It should be noted that Weight-Loss Therapy is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and taking care of your body.
Avoiding Caffeine & other toxins will further help support the overall result and your body’s natural processes.